Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012 Heritage - Morning Quickie


I just wanted to post quickly this morning to share some images from notable cards from the second and third packs that I opened.  If you want to check out some of my bigger pulls, check out yesterday's post where I shared a Jersey relic and a cool photo-swap variation.

As for today's cards, here's a couple of rookies from pack two.  I loved the Matt Moore story last fall, and am looking forward to see what he can do this year - and hoping as well that he can avoid the injuries that have stalled other impressive young arms.  Speaking of injuries (perhaps), the Montero side of this off-season's trade with the Yankees is looking quite good at the moment, with Pineda's velocity noticeably down this Spring.



The final photo, from pack three, was the talk of my Strat-O-Matic draft. Although I got two different floating head rookie cards, I decided to scan this one instead:


I decided to add the rookie floating heads in this post, so here they are:


So Matt Moore got a floating head, AND a regular card...  kinda weird.  I feel like you should get one or the other.  But then again, I guess Topps 2012 set a precedent with Craig Kimbrel getting like 7 different cards in series one...

No comments:

Post a Comment