Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Heritage - Hobby Box Two - 8 more packs


Box two continues with a trio of stickers, including Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton!  Now sure what I'm going to do with these stickers.  Probably they go up for trade, since I've already had a couple of posts asking about them...  anyone have any Mets stickers out there to swap me?


MLK news flash joins a McCovey baseball flashback, two nice cards.  And then the weird New Age Performer insert which just plain continues to look weird.  I wonder if LifetimeTopps has his eye on this Votto card?


I'm curious about Jose Bautista.  I think alot of people expected him to crash after the stellar season two years ago.  Instead, he seems to be announcing himself as a late-blooming superstar.  The Kotchman card is a high-numbered short print.

In other news, I seem to be getting many cards that look familiar - this hobby box seems to be producing a bunch of duplicates.  And when you see what Lifetime Topps Project was able to pull in his back-to-back hobby boxes, I bet you'll allow me some jealousy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of that Kotchman, that's my #1 need from the set!

    Love the stickers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually thought of you when i saw his name of the short print high numbers checklist!

    ReplyDelete