Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Heritage - Scoring some SPs

Sadly, my free time is not what it used to be.  I guess that's good, from a work point of view - but unfortunately my blogging had to take a back seat this past week.  But there is good news - a card show on Sunday yielded a Heritage score!

First, I was able to pick the 71 Heritage cards (and one checklist) that I needed to complete my regular set (1-425).  I was then able to look over the high-numbered SP's that the table had, and I was able to grab 24 different ones for $40.  I'm not sure what you think about that price, but I was definitely happy. 

I currently need 34 more to complete the set, cards 426-500.

I am psyched!

I am going to try to hit a card show in the next week or two, and see if I can close these out.  If you have any high-numbered SP's that you are willing to part with, PLEASE post below!  I'll let you know if I need them, and then I'll try to work something out.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get back to blogging more regularly by mid-week!

Oh, and by the way, the picture above is a collage of 9 of the "best" high-numbered SP's that I now own!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! a great score!

    I'd love to just put the base set together, but it's not in the budget for right now. Soon maybe.

    ReplyDelete