Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolution!


I have several resolutions that I am planning on (resolving/achieving/completing?) this year - and I am sure most will not last the week.


Posting on this blog is one of them!


College football prediction:


Outback Bowl


Auburn 30, Northwestern 17 (take Auburn, -9)


This is a typical pick-the-SEC selection, though the Big 10 has already made a nice statement with Wisconsin's win over Miami.


Did anyone see "The U" - the documentary on the University of Miami football program? It's a wonderful look at the most recent era of college football - I am considering that the mid 80's through the early 2000's - an era from which I can see highlights and actually remember the games and the emotions connected to those moments as they unfolded.


Time to post this blog entry before the game begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment